• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

problems!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

peewee

i have an audio video problem, when i play a dvd on my computer the sound and video starts studering, and eventually locks up like a scratched record i dunno if its the video card or sound card, i have an asus v7700 deluxed gforce 2 card with 32meg ddr and a onboard sound card with the asus a7a266 board..
anyone know where i can get video driver updates?

My guess is that it isnt the video card, but the sound card. I say this because, well because its onboard sound. I would suggest picking up a PCI slot sound card. It dosnt have to be an amazing one, but something like the Soundblaster PCI128 will do fine.

jeff_harrison_344 (Jun 17, 2001 06:56 p.m.):
My guess is that it isnt the video card, but the sound card. I say this because, well because its onboard sound. I would suggest picking up a PCI slot sound card. It dosnt have to be an amazing one, but something like the Soundblaster PCI128 will do fine.

it is a audio problem, i never had it before just started doing this, i knoticed when i hit the buttoms on my asus ipanel it makes the music studder, im thinking its something running in the background making it studder??

Back