• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Problems?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Thespis377

Anyone else having problems with the [email protected] stats page? I keep getting an internal server error. Sounds like their Apache Web Server is giving 'em fits. Ugh. I'd like to see my 3:00pm stats (or at least I think that's what time it updates for me). Anyway, I was just wondering if anyone else was having problems.

OP
Thespis377

Thespis377

It's still REAL slow. And by the way, I LOVE your user name. Even though that movie was WAY wrong, it stil ROCKS!!! Not to mention you get to see Angelina Jolie's (sp?) breast. 8-D Let's HACK THE GIBSON BABY!!!!!!!

AND THEN MAKE IT FOLD 24/7

new_novice

maybe you guys need to get better connection, I'm on OC3 and it works like a charm, blink and up :D

just kidding :D slow for me too or not work at all.

macklin01

Computational Oncologist / Biomathematician / Mode
[email protected] posted a 10/22 news blurb that they had a surge in new users and that it had slowed down their stats server.

I noticed the same problems at school yesterday, and it also wasn't updating the information. (Like I finished several WU's yesterday, but they didn't pop up for a long time. I noticed on the statsman.org site that our production dropped and flatlined for awhile yesterday around the time when the stats page was so buggy. (10-22 14:00-20:00, in particular) I would assume that it wasn't an actual drop in production, but rather due to the stats server. Notice the nice spike at 2:00 on 10:23 as it catches up. :D

-- Paul

skou

Sounds like Vijay has more help than he can handle, the contest is messing with his servers.

They also are still having problems updating stats.Oh well I guess I need a life. (yeah right)

steve

macklin01

Computational Oncologist / Biomathematician / Mode
Indeed! Wouldn't it be fun if it were our contest that caused the surge in new users? :) -- Paul