• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Processor upgrade for Abit BH6

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Andrew Savage

At the moment my pc has a 366 celeron running at 550. I would appreciate some advice on a cheap upgrade processor (i'm not sure what processors will work with this board).

Thanks

Andrew;)

Welcome to the overclockers.com forums!

I used to have a BH6 rev 1.01 board and I started off with a SEPP Cellie 433 and ended up with a P3 1000E cD0 flip chip on an Abit Slotket3. In between, I ran a cB0 P3 750E flip chip on the slotket and a cC0 P3 1000E slot1 server proc on it. Even though Abit says that the board doesn't support the coppermine procs, I never had a lick of problems running them. Basically you can use any coppermine P3 or Celeron up to 1100 that run on a 100 mhz fsb and the SS bios revision. Hope this helps you out.

BTW, you would probably get a faster response if you had posted this in the Intel Motherboards section.:)

Back