• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Program to convert music to ringtones?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

BowerR64

Anyone try to do this? i was wanting to convert a few songs into a ring ton but wasnt sure what program to start with. Anyone mess with this at all?

just clips of the songs, not the whole song. And i dont even want to use the actualy song just the melody.

I think its over my head i cant figure out how to do it.

I guess your right about the copyright issues, i didnt think a short section of a song would be that big of a deal but i guess it is.

That matrixm site is cool but its so messed up its hardly usable.

if you spend your own hours making a rington, upload it you have to pay to download it. They have to aprove it then it gets posted what a freakin mess.

I read you cant even use a melody of a copyrited song, this is getting out of hand.

YOU SIR STOP WHERE YOU ARE!!!! YOUR UNDER AREST CODE 137486 humming a metalica tune in the public is a federal offence to copyright laws section 32.

HES RUNNING GET THE GUNS!!!

Back