• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

PROS I need your help with a first time new build (GOOD gaming/medium vid edit)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Okay thats it i was always looking at the 795A or something:bang head my bad

but anyways i'll go with this 7970! :attn:

I couldn't care less as long as it plays my games. :p

You were looking at the 7950..one step down from the 7970, costs around $300.

Okay thats it i was always looking at the 795A or something:bang head my bad

but anyways i'll go with this 7970! :attn:

It's a good choice, but why not do some reading on what is expecting to come sometime this summer. Read before you purchase. Look at some graphs showing you what differences your going to get from a 7970 and a 670 decide which you want more. All youtubers are using Nvidia, just saying, Seamus, Eddie, Frankie, Nova, Gassy, they all have nvidia. :thup:

It's a good choice, but why not do some reading on what is expecting to come sometime this summer. Read before you purchase. Look at some graphs showing you what differences your going to get from a 7970 and a 670 decide which you want more. All youtubers are using Nvidia, just saying, Seamus, Eddie, Frankie, Nova, Gassy, they all have nvidia. :thup:

Now you make me wanna change :/ but all seriously i am going to build this before March:) just saying

I have been sold to bidder number 3!

Thank you for your help and support and overall having a great time talking to you!

EDIT: so in terms buy a fan for the GPU?

I'll explain the differences so you understand.
Option 3 uses a blower fan, it sucks in air, travels along the card and out the back of your pc case.
Options 1+2 use open fans, it dissipates heat off the gpu and pcb and throws it into your case.
I've always preferred blowers myself.

Back