• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

proud to say i got a voodoo ?? (yes i AM!)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

ExtremeOC

i've wanted one fora long time...
v3 2k...
better then an s3 trio64 from '93, eh?
and nvidia is using 3dfx's technology in the next line of GPU's.....
neatio.
well, is hould have lots of fun, considering i had a shitty savage4 be4 =]

Hell yeah, my voodoo5 is going down the drain when I can play a game at 1600x1200, with 64bit co,our, max resoulution, and 8x FSAA :)

Ok Extreme I now believe you want the voodoo. Very decent in games. And thats what you want it for so there we go. Tomorrow i go to the post office and get everything packaged, i still need your shipping adress, meet me on icq asap. I'll ship out whenever you do, i need to gather some funds to pay for postage first :) , ohh god thats sad.

OpenFriday I thought you said your V3 2K was dead way back when you were looking for a new card.... if anyone else is looking I've got a friend looking to get rid of his V3 2K AGP and a BP6 with dual celly 366@550.

SickBoy

well, my slotket is dead, OpenFriday....
chipped the 4 SMD capacitors(voltage, i think) off last nite (taking of the fu<King ORB!!!) i'm gonna do a por job of using some other ones, and bring it back, and ghet my 26 bucks back....

i'll include some cash with my celly for the voodoo....
cel400 (does 600, garanteed, with more vcore)
(justr got caught... told my teach about this, and he laughed :( )
well, i'll still ship the lsotket if u want me to, i'll be resoldering some capacitors off my savage4... i think they're a match.... so it's your choice. i'll slap on some more capac's, and ship it to you? or bring it back, saying i've never used it, dunno waht i was thinking (which is true).....

what should i do?? waiting on u, man....

Back