• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

(ps2) GTA VICE CITY!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

[email protected]

My sister just bought me this game! Its awesome, but when my mom saw me playing it, shes like wtf kind of game is this! hehe, shes like "its like an adult movie, you shouldnt be playing these kinds of games" lol, anyways for those of you who have been playing it, what do u think about it, so far I seem to like it, its pretty cool.

Mr. $T$

looks fun, Can you really go into houses?

P.S. When is it going to be out for PC

beau_safken

I've been playing that game for the last 4 days straight. Just wait until you buy the "adult entertainment" movie studio. Your mom will love that...

Anyway, I love it. The helicoptor makes it soooo easy to just snipe people and if you have a rocket launcher the helicopters aren't an issue. Ahhh...Theres nothing like dropping a remote contolled grenade in the middle of about 10 cop cars and starting a chain reaction of explosions. This game is much cooler than GTA3...The motorcycles and helicopters are the reason to buy this game...But getting to own parts of the city is way cool too.

CrashOveride

i played it in a store for a bit... the motorcycle was sweet! but other than that really nothgin changed from GTA3 cept the people models and those arent all THAT much better... but it is cool... the weapons.... =P

i heard from lots of places that it is never comoing out of PC is it? if so... when? =P sorry rb26dett.. but i have not seen a PC releast date or conformation of my suspisions/ friend's comments.... :D :eh?: :D

deathman20

High Speed Premium Senior
There is no release date for this game on the PC. Rockstar Games signed a contract a little while back saying that Sony has the rights for the game i think until 2005 if not mistaken. This happened shortly after the release of GTA III for the PC.

I do have to say that game kicks ***. The graphics have changed and the textures look better then in GTA III. I love the doing wheels with the motorcycles and beating people with my golf club. Its worth to buy because 1) More weapons 40 total compared to 15 in GTA III 2) Move vehicles to drive 100 total compared to 45 i think it was 3) Damn the city is much bigger and you can do so many things 4) Did i mention you could street race :) 5) You can buy houses, apartments, and strip clubs. Need I really say more this game is at least 2 fold better then GTA III, If this came out a couple months after GTA III I would of waited for this masterpiece.

OSUmaxx

deathman, just out of curiosity, how do you initiate a street race? Can you do it when you're just cruising around?

Vearless

Registered
its excellent game,
first u can ride motorbikes, and helicopters unlikce GTA3
plus new vehicles such as golf carts, lol! and the major heli has machine guns etc fitted 2 it,
u hav 2 buy premises and can even by a strip club and watch a striptease!!!!!!! hee hee

its great, lots in it, big improvement
my advice, buy it!!!

deathman20

High Speed Premium Senior
OSUmaxx said:
deathman, just out of curiosity, how do you initiate a street race? Can you do it when you're just cruising around?

From what i know about the street racing is that you can check a list somewhere in the city. I've heard people racing but im not that far in the game to do that.

Oni

Oni-ni-Kanab;, Ninja Hippo eater Moderator
Wasn't GTAIII licenced for PS2 first? It came out on PC eventually (although crappily). I wouldn't be surprised if we see VC on PC eventually.

Starfoxer

World's Biggest E-Thug
got it, love it, awesome!!

can someone tell me how long it takes for my damn heli to respawn on the DIAZ/Versettie estate?

Starfoxer

World's Biggest E-Thug
yea, i own the condos there but it takes too long to drive there.

i should have one on top of my estate on star fish island
but it is never there. i had it once and crashed it, never saw
another one there again.

but on my condos up north, there is a chopper always there.