• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

ps2 online...

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Fightingpiper

Has anyone got the network adapter for the PS2 and played any games online? I was just wondering if it would be worthe the money to be able to play sports games online.

Karl04

neh it sucks.

my friend has it and i guess he likes it, cause like he is not a PC gamer like i am. so the whole thing playing his games like SOCOM us navy seals online seems cool to him, i was like, back in 1998 we were playing Rainbow Six online, and it was normal.

Karl

OP
Fightingpiper

Fightingpiper

Ya know panda I was the one who had the first OCS CS server.....I seemed to have lost my Halife CD and havn't played since the new version has come out. I have been spending my time with BF 1942. I jsut wanted to see how it was to play madden football. Cheers!

whooping_a_panda

Mr Slave Senior
well your always welcome back on the server, i think you still technically are a part of the clan :) and it would be good to get another original member back, i think were down to mxy voodoo wyrm tt and i

we have as good of a turnover in members as mcdonalds does employees

edit sorry fot the thread jack :beer:

EclipseJP

I do think that the network adapter for the PS2 is a good investment for the lower society of gamers. (Console Gamers)
I also think SOCOM is a very good game. The headset addition to it just adds to the game alot.

Kitler

my computer cant handle bf 1942.i bought it.

p.s
is there a way to get my parnets to get me a computer.your is there away you guys can find me a good cheap one.

runsalone

toshiba, tell them that your current computer wont let you do homework (if you're a student) and you need a nice P4 or amd system with a nice Radeon 9700

but you're not going to get away cheap if you want a gaming system that's anywhere near decent.

whooping_a_panda

Mr Slave Senior
toshiba might wanna consider starting a new thread in general hardware for your question, might get more replies that way, and yes it is possible to put together a nice gaming machine for relatively cheap. Games dont require a 400 dollar radeon 9700 to run, and a geforce3 radeon8500 geforce4 mx will run any current game at decent frame rate with, not perfect but, pretty good eyecandy and they wont break the bank :rolleyes:

tahts 2x ive hijacked this thread now... sorry piper :beer:

gingo

If your gonna go online with a console, buy and xbox and a subricption to xbox live this november.