• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

PSU's for TEC's, lights, water chillers etc

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

ARGON

Registered
I have been doing my research (about 4 hours a day lol) before building, what I hope will be, a really cool rig. I am planning on using water cooling along with some Swiftech TEC's for the CPU and GPU. I know enough about TEC's to know that they suck some seirous power. I am guessing that I will need a separate PSU to power these extra items. What PSU's will do this job? Can I use a something like an Antec or Sparkle PSU to poswer only my TEC's, water pumps, lights etc? What specifications would a power supply have to have to power all of these items?

Thank you all!

Namagomi

Disabled
many online companies sell PSUs that are especially suited for that task. i.e. - they dont have an ATX power connector. If i wasn't so out of it :beer: I'd get some linkage for ya, but it'll have to wait until morning.