• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Purchase mistake to late ?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

L!L M@N

Registered
I recently made a purchase OCsystems.com (I found out a tad bit late of its terrible reputation). I bought a 400W Power Supply and a UV Sensitive IDE Cable, with S&H coming out to a total of $53.

My friend later sent me a ICQ after showing him my purchase and pointed me towards resellerratings.com , that I had not recently known of. Read the majority of there complaints and they were mostly revolved around RAM and Video Cards. Some about late receiving of there purchases.

So, Just curious of what you guys think of my situation.

I think I basically just have to wait and pray for the best.

thanks and Let me know what you think.

i doubt you can do much... if they are gonna screw you somehow i doubt they would be nice on letting you back out... but since most are RMA related you said i would guess that as long as you dont get a part you need to RMA you are good:D

like I said.........they've got a horrible reputation as well as have been commented on the front page at least a couple times.

Not EVERYONE gets screwed, but a lot have.

Back