• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Put forth your recomendation's for TheSpotlight.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Thanks Augie, Sorry I have taken so long to send you the questions. Sfu is up today.

I'll get a bunch of questions to you soon..

Good to see you back, d!:beer:

I also have a great idea for our December Spotlight. How about a special Christmas Edition, highlighting Santa2008?:clap:

Idea was a good one! Santa accepted! It should be published on the 24th. (Now go edit it:D)

Last edited:
Team 32, Bumping an old thread. I think we should have gotten at least an even 100 spotlights...;) Is this something we would be interested in starting up again?

To do a spotlight it takes about 15 min or less(I send you the questions in a PM and you send it back and I post a thread)....Nominate or volunteer yourself or any one else you would like to hear from.

Its been 10 years, so even the folks on the list can do another spotlight, tech and ourselves have changed so much in 10 years.

HayesK never did one (asked him;)) and I do not see Don's names on the list....I do not now if it will end up the Home/Frontpage, but it it will be posted here and generate a little Team 32 warmth.:grouphug:

Check out some of the old spotlights and old tech that was used.​
:popcorn:

Back