• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Putting the No Nonsense in the Systray...

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Gandalf

Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2001
Location
Near Niagara Falls, CANADA
How do I put the No Nonsense text version back into the sys tray?

When I open the MS-Dos windown, it stay in my task bar, and doesnt minimize into the tray?

I'm sure it's just one setting that I need, but which one is it?
 
I have not used it myself. Just wait a little bit and someone who has will respond. I am going to try it on my duron right now.
 
It is working for me!!!! Just start trayit and right click on the x in the top left of the FAH window. I have my folder with trayit in my FAH folder. That could be it.
 
kendan said:
It is working for me!!!! Just start trayit and right click on the x in the top left of the FAH window. I have my folder with trayit in my FAH folder. That could be it.
if it's like hide it. it doesn't matter which folder it is in. run program then uncheck console.
 
res0r9lm said:

if it's like hide it. it doesn't matter which folder it is in. run program then uncheck console.

With tray it you right click on the minimize icon or the close icon in the top left of the window. If you right click on the minimize it gives you a little menu. If you right click on the close icon it sends it straight to the tray.


Edit: No need to put it in the FAH folder!!!!!!
 
Last edited:
kendan said:


With tray it you right click on the minimize icon or the close icon in the top left of the window. If you right click on the minimize it gives you a little menu. If you right click on the close icon it sends it straight to the tray.


Edit: and I remember something about having to be in the FAH folder but do not remember what program and he was having problems so I suggested it considering that is where I put mine and it worked.
maybe Gandalf should try hide it if tray it isn't working for him. you can configure it to hide it automatically once you start hide it.
 
kendan said:
It is working for me!!!! Just start trayit and right click on the x in the top left of the FAH window. I have my folder with trayit in my FAH folder. That could be it.

IT WORKS FOR ME NOW TOO!!!

Cancel that last PM I sent you Kendan! :D
 
Back