• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

q-_-p from Thailand has joined the team

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

hallen

Average CPU time
per work unit

2 hr 05 min 19.8 sec

Results
received

Normally this would be time for celebration but maybe this time someone with q-_-p's eMail address could contact and ask for some details.

Harvey

OP
hallen

hallen

Greg M said:
Is this Benz part deux?

Maybe they'll merge as "The Two Thais".:D

I saw the other +51000 thread after I posted but we aren't using much bandwidth lately so I think it's ok to keep two going.

Harvey

Greg M

hallen said:

Maybe they'll merge as "The Two Thais".:D

I saw the other +51000 thread after I posted but we aren't using much bandwidth lately so I think it's ok to keep two going.

Harvey

The same day q- -p joins, Benz puts out 300 WU's for the first time in weeks. Coincidence? I don't think so.

Mictlan

Senior OC BOINC User
Yep.....has anyone reported Benx account to berkeley again? They did a check on all the account that they were given a suspicion in the last clean up......Maybe if benx still with us he passed the test and deserve a more friendly treatment, don't you think?

deez

Mictlan said:
Yep.....has anyone reported Benx account to berkeley again? They did a check on all the account that they were given a suspicion in the last clean up......Maybe if benx still with us he passed the test and deserve a more friendly treatment, don't you think?

With all the recent investigation going on if benz is still crunching then as far as im concerned he's legit. He never left our team or gave us any other reason to believe otherwise except for his ridiculously fast WU's.

I wouldn't ever say hes been treated unfriendly tho' just questioned because he was our #1 guy for a long time and nobody even knows who he is.

Morpheus

Grandfather of Crunchers Senior
personally, I think Berkely just did duplicate WU cleanup...

Patched clients will require a little more analysis of the user database... If Benz passes that muster then my suspicions will be abated... the next question to answer will then be "how" it was done (and which Cray he used with what emulation for a client to work accurately) :rolleyes:

Crunch on!!!