• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Q6700 and 780i package for 500 bucks!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BossBorot

just so you know the q6700 is dropping from 527 to 270 on april 20th in units of 1k. Along with this the q6600 is dropping from 270 to 229. What does this mean in the context of this thread you ask. Basically this combo is what normal prices will be at one month from now. Sure it is a super deal for the time being however if you dont want a 780i or dont need a computer right away dont feel forced to jump on this deal

Yojo

Is this board capable of doing SLI? :beer:

E145-2034-x.JPG

Sorry, I had to ask, being that they put it on the stupid box 5 TIMES on just the side facing us! :bang head

nd4spdbh2

Can you stop boasting about all your money and go do some homework or something, you're forum trolling and senseless posting is getting very irritating

THANK YOU... at least im not the only one who thinks exactly this... fallen your posts 9 times out of 10 contain absoultly nothing of value / you boasting about your pethetic lotto win... it almost seems like if i posted up a deal that stated "HEY free graphics card, just jump off this this 100ft tall cliff, and receive this graphics card FREE" that you would do it without any thought process at all... Like sated you realize that the Q6700 will be all of 266 bucks on April 20th... and you do realize that the 780i mobo is just a spiffed up 680i mobo, AND the 790i is comming out here shortly.

I guess you will be able to take your craptastic deal on your GTX's and run tri sli... :rolleyes:

Last edited:

cabose1227

theres no reson to bash on him, that is a good deal for now. he probobly didn't know about the price drop. He didn't buy 3 gtx's either, he canceled the order. This forum is supposed to be a nice place to talk not a place were you bash on people for making mistakes.

nd4spdbh2

theres no reson to bash on him, that is a good deal for now. he probobly didn't know about the price drop. He didn't buy 3 gtx's either, he canceled the order. This forum is supposed to be a nice place to talk not a place were you bash on people for making mistakes.

When someone acts like they are better than you, flaunts their "crapload" of money, and posts nothing of value CONSTANTLY it gets annoying... and it is most certaintly NOT a mistake on his part.

OP
Th3 F4ll3n P1mp

Th3 F4ll3n P1mp

Disabled
So saying I bought this means flaunting my money? So buying 3 gtx's is flaunting my money? Many other people have 3 gtx's, and I canceled the order. I did not know about the price drop, but I need a pc now, and that is a great deal. I gtg, but I have more to say...

cabose1227

people all the time say they bought something new, I just bought a 8800gts 512, am I flaunting my crap load of money? Just cause he won the lottery dosent mean by buying some thing and telling us he is flaunting. If it bothers you that some one told us that they bought some thing new then don't reply. He is young and wan'ts to say he bought something so why not let him?

Neuromancer

When someone acts like they are better than you, flaunts their "crapload" of money, and posts nothing of value CONSTANTLY it gets annoying... and it is most certaintly NOT a mistake on his part.

So you find a thread he starts that is of value and chose that place to flame?

As for the price in april that is more then a month away, and right now this is a great deal.

just so you know the q6700 is dropping from 527 to 270 on april 20th in units of 1k. Along with this the q6600 is dropping from 270 to 229. What does this mean in the context of this thread you ask. Basically this combo is what normal prices will be at one month from now. Sure it is a super deal for the time being however if you dont want a 780i or dont need a computer right away dont feel forced to jump on this deal

There will always be price drops "in the future" for someone that is looking to build an SLI rig now, that is a great deal.. Q6700 and a motherboard for about the price (in april) that the Q6600 and motherboard will cost :p

LutaWicasa

, Immutable, Administrator
Hey folks...either play nice or don't play, K?

*EDIT*

Alright, that didn't work. How's this...either keep on topic and cease this ridiculous bickering or there will be a vacation or two comin' down the pike...this stops here and now.

Last edited:

cw823

Honeybadger Moderator
Ebay prices only make this a deal by about $75, for anyone still looking.

Status
Not open for further replies.