• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

QCD rules !

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

minoukat

I just downloaded this, from one of the links someone here has posted (don't remember who), and it ROCKS !!! the quality's excellent, the GUI is cool, tho the menus and stuff look kindda too Winamp-like. OVerall, it's excellent !! :D

Maxvla

Johnny Knoxville said:
winamp is a complete joke. :rolleyes: they shouldn't have even attempted video. and as for stability... Winamp3 is the worst piece of software i've seen in probably the last 5 years.

not sure if i was the first to introduce QCD to the forums here but i am certainly the biggest supporter.

i am in love with the alpha plugin that makes the player transparent to a user set level. also the plugin for crossfading is pretty sweet.

not to mention the sound quality which is head and shoulders above the competition.

my current skin of choice is the Orb as seen below:
skin9.jpg

another favorite is:
skin4.jpg

Oni

Oni-ni-Kanab;, Ninja Hippo eater Moderator
Winamp can die a horrible firey death now that I've discovered QCD. The sound quality owns, and once you get used to the interface, it owns, too. That, and it doesn't sound like *** being played through 9 feet of PVC pipe, like everything you play through Winamp does.