• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

SOLVED quadro uninstall ?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
J

JEFF

anyone know how to uninstall this prog.i am getting flickers on my windows screen.also should it run 3d mark 2001? it won't,,,should i have used 2000 instead?

Really? You could try deleting the program and reinstall the drivers. The program modifies NVCORE.VXD so you could replace it with the unmodified NVCORE.VXD. Just make sure the NVCORE.VXD is from the same detonator version.

the prog seems to have intergrated with the res changer so i have no program to delete.res changer no longer works.
im sure there is a way to uninstall but i cant seem to find it.help!
would the regular gf2 mmx complete the 2001?
this mmx 400 will not.

all it shows is nvida 95/98 display drivers.nothing about riva.ill try that when all else fails.have e mailed the russian writer but have little hope of a quick answer.

bender is right the only thing the softquadro program modifies is the nvcore.vxd It sounds like your card is either overclocked too much or you have vertical sync turned off and you have a crappy monitor. I would start looking for other things besides softquadro for the root of your problem.

as it turned out it did reset back after sitting overnight.i also found errors in 3d 2001 reinstalled it now it runs but my score bit.1824 seems low but i dont really know what it should be

Back