• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

questions

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

a1cnolan

to be perfectly honest i have no experience with water cooling but i just want a basic cooling kit. ive looked at dangerden.com and it seems like they have a decent price scheme on this link
http://www.dangerden.com/mall/kits_AMD.asp
but i am unsure at to what i need and don't need..down at the bottom it says you need this this and this but it doesn't say anything about the rest of the options. could someone just tell me what thing i need from there for a complete watercooling kit to include a videocard cooler.

thnx in advance. oh and i don't wanna hear anything about how water-cooling shouldn't be rushed into and such.... im not rushing i waited two years but there are just somethings i will not understand totally till i do them. can't be afraid for the rest of my life.
thnx

NeoMoses

basically you'll need a CPU block, GPU block, pump, radiator, and tubing and clamps to connect them. It's better to have extra hose and clamps, as you might mess up cutting the hose or break a clamp.

Just be careful when assembling and leak test the system for a long time (hours) before you ever think of powering on. A wet motherboard will dry and boot again another day.

OP
A

a1cnolan

cool

thanks for the help....theres just a lot of stuck there like it says at the bottom you need a black ice prime minimum but it doesn't have the option to choose a prime it has two micros though.. things like that were confusing me.. im pretty sure its just spooky language to keep people away...jking