• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Quick Help

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Mentes

Registered
Ok, Well Im hooking up my system right now, and Im mounting the water blocks right now. Cpu 1, Goes perfect everything to the T no problems. CPU 2, The edge of a capacitor stops me up...Is there anything I can do? Its about 1 mm of the capacitor is overlapped by the block. I even tried to ever so slightly to barely tinest movement, but its not enough. I am desperate at this point. If my entire project is ruined cause of a capacitor. I will definently just go insane.

Motherboard: Epox M762A
Cpus: Amd Athlon Mps, 1900+
Waterblocks: D-Tek Hi Flow Spirals w/ Aluminum Tops.

Please respond ASAP. Thanks.

Sorry meant Capacitor

Last edited:
OP
M

Mentes

Registered
Yea I thought about shaving, but soldering. AHHhh this is my first w/c setup and I don't exactly know how to solder yet. Is it possible to bend the capacitors a little?

Since87

I wouldn't bend the capacitor. It could easily be destroyed that way. As Iron Hawk said, the best thing to do is move the capacitor to the other side of the board. Maybe you can find someone to do the soldering for you?