• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Quick n00b question...

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

NeoN068

Ok, I am folding.... for team 32 and I set it up on multiple computers. When the time comes to select a computer ID #, does it matter what I do since I am setting it up on more then 1 computer?

OSUmaxx

NeoN068 said:
Ok, I am folding.... for team 32 and I set it up on multiple computers. When the time comes to select a computer ID #, does it matter what I do since I am setting it up on more then 1 computer?

That number refers to the number of instances of FAH you're running. If that's your only or first instance, pick 1.

LutaWicasa

, Immutable, Administrator
NeoN068 said:
And oh ya... is there any spaming posts around? I need to get to 100! hehe

Hey, feel free to find someplace to spam up to 100. Ya see, that won't work. I will, with the click of a mouse button, lock you out of the Classifieds. Then, one of the Admins will be more than happy to reset your post count to zero..............the great thing is, we can play this game any number of times :D

And by the way, you need to remove that site address from your sig as well.

Fold On!! :)

masitti

Yep.

Welcome to the Forums. People do NOT like spammers here... you do not want to get on the ugly side of the moderators, they are more serious here than on other forums. :)

skou

Hey L W, the heck with that website, check out that George Carlin Quote.

steve

Gnerma

LW must have smelled spam 'a brewin' :)

So Neo, welcome to the team. Remember, try to get every box you see folding, it's good for humanity :D what machines do you have folding running on?

skou

Do you think I was too harsh on Neon? Sorry Neon, I didn't mean to jump on you, but this is a G rated site

Watch out about Folding, it 's addictive, just like O/Cing.

Welcome to the Fold!

steve

LutaWicasa

, Immutable, Administrator
belorsch said:
Whoa! This is a first. I've never seen LW in this part of the forums. Hello LW :D

I pop in randomly :)
Most times I'm certainly not the most qualified to help, so I leave that to the folks who know.;)

Gotta remember.....I fold too :D