• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Quick Question About Selling my PC

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

nickydigital

Ok So I decided to sell my computer. I'm just wondering how much you guys think I will get for it *I AM NOT ADVERTISING FOR SELLING ON THIS FORUM* Just want to brainstorm on how much ca$h I will make off of it. Thanks :)

CPU - Amd64 3800+

CDROM - brand new HP DVD-RW w/ lightscribe 16x w/ black cover.

MOBO - Asus a8v-e deluxe

RAM - x4 512's - 2gb corsair xms3200 XMS LEDs

VID CARD - Ati radeon x850XT PE PCI-E w/ silencer

Sound Card - Audigy 2ZS Platinum *external

HDD - 2x wd raptor HDD's 74.4 gigs raid 0

Monitor - Samsung 915n LCD monitor 19"* brand new haven't opened the packaging yet.*

Speakers - Logitech z5500 digital w/optical *basically brand new just used them for about a week

PSU - antec 500w SmartPSU or something *it has the fancy little pre-managed wiring*

CASE - BRAND NEW NEVER OPENED
Thermaltake Armor VA8000BWS Aluminum/Steel ATX BTX Case

Yes, the monitor and speakers are included.

Extra little Cathodes, wire management a few goodies to make it look more modder type.

Also, i'm wondering... Should I just take the new case out of the box and assemble everything together and take pictures and post it on the net. If I do that im thinking people will get attracted to the lights and style of the case if they see the picture. Thanks!

Silversinksam

Moderator/ Silver Paste Taster©
Moved from Cyber deals.

With that said I am sure some people would be willing to help you price this system. I'm glad your aware that these items will not be sold nor any solicited offers accepted

Last edited:

Malpine Walis

Disabled
Well, all those parts sem reasonably current. So just see what they are going for at newegg or directron. That would be a decent base price. From that, you would probably do well to knock off some small percentage for the fact that most of the stuff in used, however lightly.

If you took it to a local computer shop in your area, you would probably only be able to get half price if that for all that stuff (hey, they have to make some money on the ddeal too). If you sold it in your local newspaper, you might find someone who would buy it for 80~90% of the base price.