• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Quick question on what type of acrylic cooling this is

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.


New Member
Jul 9, 2016
Found this online, assuming it may be entirely custom? Been searching through sites, but I have had trouble finding this type of 'tubing'.

Did some reverse searching on the image.

is about the build... it's even more impressive that I thought.

Apparently this is the guys webpage, http://www.hps.dk

Mods, feel free to close - we got it figured out!

Last edited:


Water Cooling Senior Member, #TEAMH20HNO
May 22, 2011
Yes, that is custom and we know someone that shows up here and there that does builds like these. If you search this section, you should find the custom blocks that you see here being used.