• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Quick rls valve?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.


Dec 26, 2000
Hi II'm planning on finaly doing my first WC rig. I don't know if this has been done before but this is what I plan to do witht he radiator:
I really want this to be a near silent PC. SO I will build a special case for the radiator and the 120mm fan to be atached to it. it will be basicaly a boxy thing out of MDF or a hard wood, with a tunnel goingt through it shaped like an "S" with the radiator and fan being in the center. And all the inside walls of the tunnel lined with "eggcrate" foam to absorb the fan noise. Anyway this will mean I will have to run tubbing from the comp case to this thing and back. Has anybody ever seen a mechanism that would allow me to to pull the tubbing apart, and have the ends of the tubbing automaticaly shut to hold the watter?

thanks for any info
This is bulky but it works well for my cooling tower.