• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Quiet cooling

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

chaos

I'm looking for a HSF combo that is very quiet-That will probably be less rpm's but I don't d any overclocking. Some suggestions please.( maybe type, rpm, and dbm)

crose

Registered
Thermalright AX-7 or if you have the space and holes for it, the Alpha PAL8045. Both can be used with fairly quiet (slow) fans.

I've an Alpha PAL8045 + Papst for my TB1.2. The Papst 8412NGL is 80mm, 12dB, 1500rpm.

ltww

Temps?

crose said:
Thermalright AX-7 or if you have the space and holes for it, the Alpha PAL8045. Both can be used with fairly quiet (slow) fans.

I've an Alpha PAL8045 + Papst for my TB1.2. The Papst 8412NGL is 80mm, 12dB, 1500rpm.

I thinking of doing that Alpha Papst combination and was just wondering what temps you get on that? ...I'm not an overclocker, so hopefully higher temps shouldn't be to much of a problem :)

I have a 1800+ XP by the way, think it could run with this combo?

ltww

Specs?

oc jason said:
My Glaciator is QUIET as a mouse FART and cools like a crazy monkey on crack.

[email protected] 1.80vcore 41c idle, 43c load

I've been reading some reviews on the Glaciator Lite and Glaciator II. Just wondering what type of glaciators you guys are using? ...What Db and CFM ratings do they have?