• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

r350 vs. r360

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
DexterPunk said:
serial number and model number of the core??? if thats what u mean.. well i dont know it off the top of my head.. and i woudl have to take out my card and rip off the silencer again.. which i dont wanna do.

actually I just meant the s/n off of the label on the back of the board...thought that if my s/n was close or higher than yours the chances would be greater of mine having an R360.

Quattro said:
What the hell is 0wnz j00!111??

It's that insanely irritating "h4x0r" speak isn't it?

Yeah, I suppose. It was a joke. I don't communicate that way on a regular basis; though some people actually do. :)

Chum said:
actually I just meant the s/n off of the label on the back of the board...thought that if my s/n was close or higher than yours the chances would be greater of mine having an R360.

it only takes like 2secs to take off the arctic silencer.. umm i looked at my card.. but theres about 3 labels on it with serial numbers of sorts.. maybe if you post yours.. i can find a similar looking serial number.

DexterPunk said:
it only takes like 2secs to take off the arctic silencer.. umm i looked at my card.. but theres about 3 labels on it with serial numbers of sorts.. maybe if you post yours.. i can find a similar looking serial number.

2secs...boy your fast...what steps should I take to remove? Guess I should purchase some Arctic Silver before I remove? Do I need a hair dryer?

Back