• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

R9000 np oc

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Sòmines

Registered
Tank you.
Reading all of them right now.

Works for me but that card overclocks so little .... with 4ns I can't get more than 215Mhz. without artifacts. I don't like PS will other utilities support 9000np OCing in the near future?

Last edited:

Sòmines

Registered
I've got the core clock up to 310 ... but the memory clock it's a mistery, it even shows artifacts at 201 Mhz. (200 is stock) I think it has to do with the way PS sets the memory timings .... ?
Any ideas.

gamefoo21

my 9000 pro has 4ns ram at 250 will climb to 263 before arts. that is stock cooling by the way.

gamefoo21

well if you want to get ballzy try bios flashing the card up to the Pro bios then underclock it from the 275/275 timings or as the case is with my sapphire 275/250.

edit: the pro bios isn't locked it also has "enhanced" drivers so i dunno what that means. so you get a win win situation.

Last edited:

Shade00

If the 9000 Pro is unlocked you could lower the clocks with Radedit, flash the card, and then O/C there. It would give you a lower starting point, so you wouldn't have to worry about trying to run slow RAM at 500mhz.

OP
water_cooler 20

water_cooler 20

they tried using the pro bios on one at the rage 3d forums the bios just doesn't work for the np

Running at 300/225 now