• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

<< Race Info >>

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Yes, that issue has cropped up before. Suggested fix is to manually power off your monitor and set the windows to leave the monitor on all the time.

2 of my secondary machines do something similar to that with the older 6.23 client and windows 7, if I'm also running a cpu client that is, they just won't start a new project after sending results. I have to shut the client down and restart it then it's good to go. Not running a cpu client allows them to work fine also. I have to run the older client as the new F@H says my 2 machines with GTX 260 Core 216s aren't Fermi devices and the other machine with a 1GB 9600 GT fails every work unit, on the older version they are fine. :shrug:

SuperTuner, thanks for your helpful offer, but the race is almost over. You're welcome to fold for your own name, on the team, however.

Do you have a passkey of your own, yet?

If not, go here and get one for your name:
http://fah-web.stanford.edu/cgi-bin/getpasskey.py

The passkey is important, because it allows you to earn more points with each work unit you turn in!

Back