• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Radeon 7500 All in Wonder - Clarification Please

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Zeke009

Please tell me if I am correct in my assumption here on Radeon All in Wonder 7500.

If I were to attempt to capture or create an .mpg file using the cable (from VCR or TV to the back of the Radeon), all the audio will infact be present. I don't have to run any cables through my soundcard and attempt to sync them later on.

To be honest, I am complete newb with Video Capture/Editing. I tried it with the Gainward VIVO, wow.... what a mistake that was for me! :rolleyes:

If my question is kind of vague, I'm sorry. I don't know how to word it right now. My goal is to make VCD's or mpg's of my dad's 3 Stooges tapes so he will always have a backup of them. I have had to place some scotch tape on the actual video tape to keep it on the reel in the video case a few times already... the man has an extensive collection of the Stooges, he would be rather heart broken if he lost em all. heh :D The man has helped me out countless times... it's the least I can do for him.

boxaiwr7500.jpg

Radeon All In Wonder 7500