• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Radeon 9700 pro for $200

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
cxb said:
200 seems rdiculious...
:p

I mean, my lord... I spent like 45 a year ago on a geeforce2 mx200 and i havent had any probs whatsoever....

The power from a card like that is so far ahead of the software industry its sickening...

if you ever pop in a geforce 4 ti you'll know power... i am not trying to come down on you and the fact that you have a geforce 2, but the evidence shows that it makes a difference in frame rates... you can use more visual options in games and you can actually run games at 1024 by 768... well it all depends on what you use... if you do word processing all the time, then a geforce 2 is fine...

I work at comp too and i get stuff at or below cost. ie sony 21 inch trinitron for 250 cost is 450 or something like that. ti 4200 for 25 bux, 4600 for 50 bux, it's possible your friend got it at that price but that's not cost price. stuff we get in on TAP replacement usually gets sold to the employees at our store if it's still good, and at a damn good price. rav transfer to the boise store we need a cashier and someone who knows SOMETHING about computers!!! :)

I think all local stores sell stuff more than double the price of the cost. When I ordred a 1.8A before summer from newegg for $168 free shipping, CompUSA here sell the exectly same stuff for $280(not include 8% tax yet).

Yep... Lying.

I used to work for CompUSA. You get items at cost. There's NO way the Radeon 9700 Pro is $200 cost.

Best Buy employees get cost + 5%.

Back