• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Radeon On Water.......

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Big Lar

Put a Senfu Water Block on my Radeon 32ddr this afternoon, so far so good. I'm just using the little pump that came with the senfu, the single fan senfu cooler,( without a fan), and have the Pump in a tupperware container, with about 2 pints of water. All this is in my Dorm Fridge, as I run my main Pump for my cpu in a reservoir that I have the freezer section dropped down into, The top of the freezer section gets quite chilly, so for now, I am leeting the senfu rad "absorb" some of the chill from the plate, to help cool the water a bit. Anyone else water cooling a vid card? If so, Please describe how you are doing this , as this is my first attempt at actual Water cooling a vid, and pointers would be helpfull. At present, Room temp is 68f, and the Radeon (LE), is clocked to 169/169, and the temp taken with a probe on the back of the gpu is a flat 75f.

Back