• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Radeon Screenshots

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Zuck Gou :)

I want one, im just contemplating if i should wait for Radeon 2. Quality is a biggy so could someone with a Radeon post some shots, pleaseeeeeee

Or link me to some

thx

spacetwinke

Registered
screenshot wont do it justice. i have a gforce 3 now but id say the raddeon has better visual appeal by a small margin.

It_The_Cow

I'd be more than happy to get you a screenshot if I had Quake III. Anyone wanna send me a copy? Anyone? Anyone? Hehe

It_The_Cow

Ahh, no retail version. Darn [img="[URL]http://forums.overclockers.ws/forums/Public/Images/Default/E16.gif[/URL]"]. Oh well, I'll get you a shot as soon as I download it (stupid 56k) By the way, I have a 32mb DDR, not the 64. I'm not quite sure what the visual differences will be

It_The_Cow

On second thought, I'll just email them to you. The pictures posted aren't anything like the originals

It_The_Cow

And you know what? It took ~3 hours to download the thing. Kinda paid off after an hour of fraggin. Maybe I'll even get the game. Now I need to get a demo of Unreal

OP

ftp://ftp.happypuppy.com/pub/gamage/win/UTDemo338.exe

Theres the Unreal demo

OP

Yes I did thank you very much.

Hope YOU have fun with Q3 and Unreal...

off to bed!