• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

RAM Overclocking

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Then either the voltage is somewhere else, or your board does not have an adjustment for it. B360 is a budget chipset so it makes sense. If I was you, I'd leave the sticks at 2400 and call it a day. :)

Let's worry about the "what if's" IF it happens.

But think about it... you are going down to the stock settings for the system. It didn't do it before, so why would it start now? :)

It isn't based only on assumption . It did that previously even when I reset it to stock settings.
Anyways thanks for now cuz it will be visible tomorrow when I boot it on factory settings. This is also weird because it only Double POSTs once a day like when starting it for the first time

Oh, oops. I thought at stock it didn't do it.

So, to go over it again...you are flashed to the latest BIOS, right? There is a Function button... (F5 maybe?) that will reset board to "optimized defaults". I would do that first. That will boot to bone stock and JEDEC specs on the RAM. Enable XMP... and go. If it is memory training on cold boot only, that makes sense. How do you power off the PC? Just a normal shutdown from windows? Or do you flip off your power strip type thing?

I think this could be normal memory training behavior but IDK. After the double post does it always start and run normally?

Back