• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Random Desktop Minimization

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

SeanBest

I running Windows 7 RC (yes I have Pro haven't installed yet, been lazy). And during games (CoD4, CoDMW2, DODS, CSS), some of them in Steam others not associated with Steam at all, I'll be playing and it will randomly minimize the game to the desktop. I thought I must be hitting the Windows key, but in MW2 the Windows key doesn't minimize the game. It just minimizes and I click the taskbar icon and it reopens no problem. I have no idea what would make it do this. It's been happening for awhile ... I'm really lost ...

Any suggestions? I don't even know where to begin.

EDIT-

Forgot to mention it also does this while just using applications (WMP, Winamp, FF, etc.) since these aren't fullscreen it will just lose focus and focus the desktop and I have to click back into the window, even if the window is maximized.