• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Random reboots with Fortron 350 and 8rda

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

toxicrain

I recently got new memory (HyperX PC3000) and a fortron 350 watt PSU. Ever since I put these in, I've been getting random reboots. It could be 2 days without one, or it could be 2 hours. I've tried playing with my fsb, memory timings, and voltages for the longest time. Nothing seems to help.

Here is my voltages and rails according to 8rda:

volt.JPG

Is anything wrong with these? Could I be getting random reboots because of the PSU? All specs in sig...

cV

OK. The first step in problem solving is fault isolation. You don't know if it's the memory or the PSU now, do you? Put in the old memory and run it at the speeds it is capable of with this PSU. If you get random reboots, then it might be the PSU. Try the old PSU with the new memory. If you still get random reboots, then the problem could possibly be elsewhere.