• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Deadphishy

i see a lot of people with custom ranks. and i just wanted to know how they got them. i've read the forum guide and still couldn't find it.
thanks
Ryan D

Maxvla

Penguin4x4 said:
PM the admins. I think it was $5 for a custom rank title or something along those lnes. :)
x5

25 bucks. well worth it to help out paying for all of us... post*****s :p

CrashOveride

hmmm... that is a great idea on their part! well now to find 25 spare dollars... hm... crazy OC' dude.... GOD... cool overclocker... *drifts off in thought:D :eh?: :D

OP
D

Deadphishy

i also read around and found out if you do ssomething for them like write a sweet artical about something they will do it for free

Krusty

Insane Overclocking Clown
Heh, that reminds me. I should cash in my custom rank some time soon. Anyone know what I should be?

Krusty

Insane Overclocking Clown
Tismedt said:

Hey Krusty how about OCed Krispy Kream

Hmm...Krusty Krispy Kream? And how would you say my name if you didn't want to say whe whole thing?:eek:

Someone told me to be Overclowner a while back. Hows that sound?

RangerJoe

All that is Man!
i just got my new rank the other day..donate $25 to em, and you get it, and for custom stars, its $100 i do believe..penguin can confirm it though

All that is Man!

Penguin4x4

Are you my Daddy?
Maxvla said:

x5

25 bucks. well worth it to help out paying for all of us... post*****s :p

I'se close though, :eek: :eek: :D :cool:

RangerJoe said:
i just got my new rank the other day..donate $25 to em, and you get it, and for custom stars, its $100 i do believe..penguin can confirm it though

Sounds right.

Frodo Baggins

Yodums got his stars for free...or after 10k posts...hmmm.....
And he got his custom rank for freetoo, then again he is a senior member, so there are loopholes...

Maybe if you marry one of the mods...hmmmm