• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Razer DeathAdder 3G Infrared Gaming Mouse

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
D

devilshalo

Amazon has the Razer DeathAdder 3G Infrared Gaming Mouse for $53 with free shipping.

High precision gaming mouse
Ergonomic right hand design
1800 dpi 3G infrared sensor
5 programmable, ultra-large Hyperesponse buttons
On-The-Fly Sensitivity drivers let you switch dpi settings in the midst of a battle

31n6rF2AU3L._SL500_AA247_.jpg

Last edited:
Last edited:
That's a great mouse, I have one, but that's not a good price from Amazon. Too expensive for such an old mouse. $35 shipped from zzf is worth it. $53 is nearly what the retail price was at brick & mortar retail stores last year.

Also, this mouse especially rocks because of its name, Death Adder was one of the coolest video game bosses ever. :salute:

I'm leaving this thread open because of the ZZF link in the second post, but this "person" was a China spammer pushing amazon.com stuff on the forums. He was a bit sneaky though in that he made some other posts besides his spam link posts too. :rolleyes:

But I do like his location I added though. :D

Back