• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

RC Car mod

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
yea its a CVEC and its awesome really lets the engine breath and sounds really nice too:D

ill post a pic of the car with the body on in a little while

I've got one of the RS4s that uses the shaft drive instead of belt...

It's running stock, and the only thing I don't like about it is if I accellerate too quickly it pulls to the left.

That's awesome! 59.8mph! :D You mean it didn't quite break 60? Maybe the Radar gun was put of calibration if that's possible. You should just say 60mph. O, and don't hit any speed bumps at 60mph!

BTW, every time I hear somesay "My R/C was clocked at ?mph", they finish by saying "then it hit a speed bump, flew a while, and crashed into the pavement destroying itself." That's horrible. O yeah, my computer was OC'd to 3.0 ghz, then it caught on fire. I'm not really that upset that 1 grand just turned into smoke... Ahhhh! I don't make that much money in a year. (Well, maybe I do, just not much more) [/tangent]

yeah one time i saw a totoally tricked out Ofna car hit 70 mph then hit a 10 foot concrete wall due to radio failure. It instantly caught fire and lauched itself 15 feet in the air. I felt bad for the guy it was a brand new engine :eek:

i wish i had a digi camera, but anyways, i received a t-maxx 2.5 this x-mass and love it, i already had an E-maxx totally hopped up with big joe tires, 1/4th scale steering servo, 7 cell batts for 16.8 volts of runnin power and all rpm stuff and new era skid plates, so everything i had on that i put on the tmaxx(minus batts of course) and it is sweet...when clean lol and i have a rc10t3 with 13t d4 motor and 3300 mah batts, and a quantinum racing pro esc

nitro cars rock. i have a kyosho sandmaster and my brother has a traxxas nitro tec 4.
i need another one, mine is falling apart. My brothers is very fast, i need one that will keep up with it. his can do 50mph easy.

Back