• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Reality Check attendees!! Read here....

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

SickBoy

Inactive Moderator
OK, so here's a blatant idea ripped off from [H]'s frontpage this morning. At your Reality Check event apparently there are nametags that you wear. We should identify ourselves!! On the bottom write O/C and your username (the one you use here of course). Maybe we'll stumble upon each other!! Cool idea, huh? :D

I'm going to Minneapolis (not for another 3 weeks :rolleyes: )

I gotta see if flounder43 is going... we live like 8 blocks from each other and still haven't met in person... lol.

I'll be at the one in Boston.
Worked last time:D

I also plan on trying to get everyone else going to the Boston event to meet up before the event........:D

DeltaSierra said:
That's a great idea. SpeeDj, I'm going to the event in Chicago also. I'll watch for you!!
I keep forgetting you are here in wisconsin, any interest in carpooling ? :)

J :cool:

yeah, I am going to the one in Chicago. I hope there is free stuff. I will write overclockers.com kevmarks on my name tag. Hope I will run in to some of you guys.

Huh? What is this event and should I put in a request at work so I can go? I'd go to the minneapois one. If there's free stuff I'll most likely show up.

Maybe a link to a website would help me convince my boss.

O/C it is. I will have my sister and bro with me too. 'dugans what time u thinking?

For those of you wondering if you should go, YES, you get plenty of free stuff. I got away with a retail xp2100+ and 2 T-shirts.

Also, do not eat before going to the event. I was severely disappointed to stumble across the buffet with a previously filled stomach.

I'm kinda hoping that the overclockers/Folding shirts will be here by then.....I'm hoping to wear one when I go. If not, I've got a nice AMD Athlon shirt I can wear....:D

I'll defintely put the ol' O/C on the nametag, either way....;)

Mr B said:
I'm kinda hoping that the overclockers/Folding shirts will be here by then.....I'm hoping to wear one when I go. If not, I've got a nice AMD Athlon shirt I can wear....:D

I'll defintely put the ol' O/C on the nametag, either way....;)

You have two choices... since you have that OC logo on your case, get some long life car battery that never runs out and stick those huge 1000cfm fans at the back all controlled by the rheostat and have a steering wheel :D That is powering your rig too!

or

Use a sharpie marker! :D

I signed up for the Brooklyn event, but now I'm not so sure if i'll even be in town. But if I do make it I'll be sure to wear the name tag.

Great idea, wish I thought of it. I went to the tour opener (San Diego) the other night. A couple hundred people, and nope! I didn't win anything. But it was fun.

For all those whove been to one- Im still 17.5 yrs old, so im supposedly not eligable to win any free stuff. Is there still much of a reason for going?

Back