• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Really Dumb Ad

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Mr. $T$

Stupid.jpg

:rolleyes:

tyshy

and even if someone could hack ur comp that easily....think of first.....why would they want to??.....second...don't people realize how many pple there actually are on the net?...i mean seriously.....what's the chance a hacker is gonna be able to pick out a specific person at a specific location they wanna hack "for the fun of it"

JigPu

Inactive Pokémon Moderator
deathstar13 said:
24.93.107.178 wooops there it is!
Yea!! Now I can secretly get into your system and make SETI a service to give me credit! :D w00r!

what does w00r mean anyway???
JigPu

WyrmMaster

I'm a little teapot Senior
lol, im scared. Im gona get haxored. :D

Except that anybody but somebody who actually knows what there doin is gona get stopped by my router :p, and if that doesnt work then i have sygate running also. So :p

ThePerfectCore

Red Raccoon Dojo
Uh huh. Funny.

My IP addy? Why, I'd never give that out, *cough*63.107.251.11*hack*. Hell, I'd be more worried about my hostname *hack*MAINCRUNCH*gurgle*, or even my administrator login and password... aaaaACC*Administrator*HOOO!! You know how those passwords are so easy to get *snrrk*perfect*snrrkkk*. And I'd never tell them what webserver I've got running *ahem*Apache1.3.22*ahack*, damn this cold. Oh, oh, and I'd just die if they ever found out where 2kPro is actually installated *sniff*D: partition*snrrrrrrrk*.

Ah. I'd better go blow my nose.

h4><0r me and die

OP
Mr. $T$

Mr. $T$

lol..

I got Three layers of firewalls and othe tricks.

My network name is NOT "WORKGROUP"

I have a Hardware firewall and a software firewall.

BTW: My computer can trace IP's and IF anyone even thinks about It I will Castrate them and then I will shoot a flare gun in there face and watch it melt like a candle. :eek:

lol............

John1975

Helpful Member
I pitty the poor fool that trys to hack my comp. I have the best security available......windows. Everytime you try to make it do something it crashes :)