• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Recomendations for Watercooling sellers

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

WaterCoolinDude

My two favorites have gone to you know what, and when I looked around at a lot of the other older sellers, they either don't exist or are in as bad a shape as Frozen and Sidewinder.

You people know of any good ,"reputable sellers" of water cooling parts and accessories ?

I live in the states so try to keep the shops US based , especially Canada. The last two times i got stuff from Canada it looks at though someone literally stomped my stuff.

Thanks for any input or suggestions. I should also add I know about Swiftech, D-Tek seems to be dead?, Danger Den going..going..almost gone, NewEgg of course, Xoxide also seems to have gone to sh*t, and many others that have just gone. :(

Last edited:
Thanks for that. What do you know of this site? I tried looking up ratings and all I could come up with was a bunch of annoyed people at Reddit calling them spammers lol

Wow! Even SVC went down hill. What the heck , seems every supplier these days is pulling a ZipZoomBoom, for those that remember ZipZoomFly.

Ok so almost every supplier has gone belly up, and some how the stores that always sucked are still around? Looks like do it your selfers are sol. Everything evolves I guess, reminds me of when the guys at ProCooling started complaining years ago about no one making their own blocks anymore , and how places like DD made water cooling for idiots lol

Have the build your own enthusiasts disappeared in the states? Has water cooling really just become a bunch of self contained kits from companies?

Last edited:
Both sites are legitimate, numerous people on this site use them.

Plenty of people are still doing custom loops, most are using the two sites I mentioned above.

Dazmode.com
But is it Canadian , I always see threads about you guys ( usa) getting your packages destroyed I have never had a parcel arrive in less than perfect condition in canada .

Performance-pcs

There is also ambientcpu.com, apparently this is some of the former employee from frozen. I have had no dealings with them so can not attest to there quality/service.

Dazmode.com
But is it Canadian , I always see threads about you guys ( usa) getting your packages destroyed I have never had a parcel arrive in less than perfect condition in canada .

No worries ,as soon it wont matter. My wife is from Canada so I'll be moving there soon, trying to keep an American job since the Loon is worth about as much as Monopoly money atm .

So I'll be looking for Canadian places soon enough.

- - - Updated - - -

Performance-pcs

There is also ambientcpu.com, apparently this is some of the former employee from frozen. I have had no dealings with them so can not attest to there quality/service.

I heard the owner of Frozen was some Coked out nut and went nuts , made everyone leave. Kinda sad if that is true. Frozen used to be the best as far as service , shipping , communication and product. I know a death knell when I see one, and i don't give Frozen very long to live.

The owner of ModMyMods seems very responsive, I emailed them and got a response in less then an hour, impressed with that.

Seems like some solid sellers here , decent pricing on most stuff, and good selection.

I heard the owner of Frozen was some Coked out nut and went nuts , made everyone leave. Kinda sad if that is true. Frozen used to be the best as far as service , shipping , communication and product. I know a death knell when I see one, and i don't give Frozen very long to live.

Basically, yes.
Last I saw you can't order from them online, you have to call. I still wouldn't do it though.

The owner of ModMyMods seems very responsive, I emailed them and got a response in less then an hour, impressed with that.

Seems like some solid sellers here , decent pricing on most stuff, and good selection.

ModMyMods came from some of the former Frozen employees, the guys that made that place tick and hold the reputation that it did.

Basically, yes.
Last I saw you can't order from them online, you have to call. I still wouldn't do it though.

ModMyMods came from some of the former Frozen employees, the guys that made that place tick and hold the reputation that it did.

Ahhh, good to know.

Back