• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Recommend a new mouse

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Oh... lol, she still using it? :p

Okay, normally I don't cheap out, buuut I friken hate this mini mouse.
What are your thoughts on the E-Blue Cobra Jr.?

I'm asking because there's a guy on Kijiji literally a stone's throw away from me asking $20 for his. Used a few times he says, and it looks in decent shape.
Might offer him $10 for it. :)

I have this mouse currently. It is a good mouse. I've used it for a year. It has a kind of rubber cover all over the top, dpi switch, two keys on the left side. If you do not have more than $10 that is the way to go. Though, be ready that it might break a bit. I read similar comments that it starts to double click after 6 months. For some reason everyone writes this number in reviews on Amazon for this mouse.
Double clicking happens, because the fixers that hold the chipboard inside can break and the chipboard starts to float inside the mouse and this results in double clicking. I disassembled the mouse and fixed the chipboard with pieces of matches and pieces of plastic. Now it works just fine. And yes the cord is also fine. It is good mouse for $10, Japanese quality I would say. Ah and another thing, you can not turn off the blue light. There is no switch for turning it off. I am ok with that. But hey, it is $10 mouse and you still feel quality.
Also, it is not 5000-8000 dpi mouse.
And I do not know if you can program those buttons on the side. They seem to be programed for going back and forth in the browser.

Last edited:
I have this mouse currently. It is a good mouse. I've used it for a year. It has a kind of rubber cover all over the top, dpi switch, two keys on the left side. If you do not have more than $10 that is the way to go. Though, be ready that it might break a bit. I read similar comments that it starts to double click after 6 months. For some reason everyone writes this number in reviews on Amazon for this mouse.
Double clicking happens, because the fixers that hold the chipboard inside can break and the chipboard starts to float inside the mouse and this results in double clicking. I disassembled the mouse and fixed the chipboard with pieces of matches and pieces of plastic. Now it works just fine. And yes the cord is also fine. It is good mouse for $10, Japanese quality I would say. Ah and another thing, you can not turn off the blue light. There is no switch for turning it off. I am ok with that. But hey, it is $10 mouse and you still feel quality.
Also, it is not 5000-8000 dpi mouse.
And I do not know if you can program those buttons on the side. They seem to be programed for going back and forth in the browser.

I couldn't care less about lights being on, people on amazon make it sound so bad lol
The seller on Kijiji never replied back so I guess he threw away the mouse. :-/
A shame cause I like dhow that mouse looked

Luckily for now my mouse is still kicking after I replaced the LED and bypassed the sensor.
I'll be buying a new mouse sometime after Christmas or early new year for sure.

Lots of time to figure out which mouse is best :)

Back