• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Recommendations on Pump, Fittings and hose, and pm mix or concentrate.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Run a pair of d5 pwm's and set them to run quietly. For fluid use a 20:80 vehicle coolant to distilled water. Vehicle coolant is rated for literal decades. There are tons of colors available depending on vehicle application ford uses red, gm orange, old school green, universal yellow etc. They don't leech, they don't stain and they don't typically need replacement (my old loop went 5 years on dexcool and water).

http://www.xtremerigs.net/2016/10/31/alphacool-eispumpe-vpp755-pump-review/

That for a pump and run vehicle coolant. It wont go bad in the time frame a PC lives.

While that pump looks good in the review, it sure seems to still have some bugs that need to be ironed out. I'd rather deal with a already established premium DDC or D5 pump for the time being till they get the VPP755 tweaked out.

Funny thing here is its looks fairly similar to the design of Swiftech's MCP50X shaft. Here's a source of images.

Last edited:
While that pump looks good in the review, it sure seems to still have some bugs that need to be ironed out. I'd rather deal with a already established premium DDC or D5 pump for the time being till they get the VPP755 tweaked out.

Funny thing here is its looks fairly similar to the design of Swiftech's MCP50X shaft. Here's a source of images.

Interesting, then back to the dual d5 PWM setup IMO

Back