• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FEATURED Recommended Cases of OCF

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Added a few more reviews to our list.

Keep the suggestions coming in if you love your case.

I'm really happy with my Silverstone FT02 case but I understand most won't like it since it really doesn't support water cooling. The case is also on the expensive side but the build quality is what your paying for, and it's top notch. I also like how all the cables come out of one port at the top rear of the case making it organized and appealing to the eye. The unibody construction allows for the case to be placed on a carpeted floor (I know most won't because a badass pc belongs on a desk) without blocking any air takes and the airflow design in the case makes logical sense. I love it even though fully loaded it tipped the scale at 68 pounds :p

For a budget case, I like my Rosewill Rise. It was the only case I could find at a reasonable price that supported dual radiators and kept the 2 external 5.25" spots (since I wanted to reuse my bay mount res). The built in fan controller, while not high-end, is still nice to have too.
It was a little more flimsy than I would have liked, but overall its pretty nice. I'll snap some pics when I get home.

Added the Rosewill Rise. Thanks for the suggestion Jeff.

I'll be adding the FT02 next.

Great work Blay! Hope there's a link in our water cooling stickies of this thread to help those in putting together a custom H20 rig.

I'm really happy with my Silverstone FT02 case but I understand most won't like it since it really doesn't support water cooling. The case is also on the expensive side but the build quality is what your paying for, and it's top notch. I also like how all the cables come out of one port at the top rear of the case making it organized and appealing to the eye. The unibody construction allows for the case to be placed on a carpeted floor (I know most won't because a badass pc belongs on a desk) without blocking any air takes and the airflow design in the case makes logical sense. I love it even though fully loaded it tipped the scale at 68 pounds :p

SilverStone Fortress 2 FT02 added by request.

phanteks enthoo primo se enthoo luxe or raijintek paean?This is the question i want create a new build but my doubt is if i can put an Eatx in raijintek paean!!!

what do you think of an build with enthoo primo se or luxe tempered glass or in-win 509 and a ix formula or a ix extreme?

Last edited:
OK sweet I will add them as I get time.

- - - Updated - - -

phanteks enthoo primo se enthoo luxe or raijintek paean?This is the question i want create a new build but my doubt is if i can put an Eatx in raijintek paean!!!

No. Paean will only accomodate ATX, �mATX, & mITX

Ok blaylock thanks for the info i go for 1 of the phanteks luxe tempered glass or enthoo primo se the alternative is cougar panzer/panzer max

Ok thanks guys for the hint i go for the Phanteks enthoo luxe tempered glass grey edition and 4 ph-f120sp red led!!!!

Last edited:
Back