• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Refurb A7V333's at Newegg, w/RAID-$39!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I wrote ASUS yesterday (Tech support and also the webmaster) and I will call them tommorow as well. I am not expecting a reply from my e-mail, so that is why I am calling them. I also wrote to Sisoft (Sandra) and asked them about the issuse to see if their software is incorrectly reading the PCI bus speed (Just to cover the bases). I could not find a phone number to contact them however, but I would think there would be more of a chance that Sisoft would respond to my e-mail than ASUS. I will post any information that I recieve from them regarding this....

check out the last couple of posts on the "Getting the 1/5 divisor to work on A7V333" thread.....

I just bought one of these as well. I noticed that they had the exact same board for 45 dollars as well.

I sent them an e-mail about this tongiht, right before I saw this thread.

Maybe the 45 dollar board is the newer bios and the 39 dollar board is not.

Hopefully they will email me back tomorrow.

Oh yea, they are also sold out of the 39 dollar board.

Back