• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Refurb Monitor problems

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

wpmegee

I just bought 2 refurb Mitsubishi 19" monitors (grade B) from Azatek.com, (https://www.azatek.com/details.asp?iid=579) got a great deal, $89 each +40 shipping, and I've got a problem with one of them. After it's turned on for awhile, the display grows and then shrinks rapidly. It will do this 3 or 4 times in a row, then it will be fine again.

If it keeps doing this, I'm returning it to Azatek, because it was advertised as working properly with only cosmetic damage (e.g. scratches). I don't think the cable is the problem (removable), it's brand new. Any suggestions before I rma this thing? I really, really don't want to rma it, because I don't want to have to pay the $40 return shipping (then I will have payed as much to ship it there and back as I did for the monitor...) :mad:

I think it is defective and you will need to return it.

There are 2 parts that I will not buy refurbished, HDDs and Monitors.

Back