• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Replacement 8KHA+ on the way!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Jon

Just Another Retired Moderator
Just checked my RMA status at Newegg and, once again, they amaze me. I have a brand spankin' new 8KHA+ on its way to me as a replacement. I was expecting a refurb at best, but it's brand new.

Surprising in the same sense when I sent my VP6 to them for RMA and got a full refund even though all I sent back was the board and the box. Same this time but looks as if I'll be receiving a full retail package all over again. I just hope it overclocks like my last one. That was a sweet board. Looks as if I'll be getting it in next Monday and will be the new home for that XP 2000+ that should have arrive today (hopefully, I'm at work though).

Anyone need a spare manual? Haha...

Jon said:
Just checked my RMA status at Newegg and, once again, they amaze me. I have a brand spankin' new 8KHA+ on its way to me as a replacement. I was expecting a refurb at best, but it's brand new.

Surprising in the same sense when I sent my VP6 to them for RMA and got a full refund even though all I sent back was the board and the box. Same this time but looks as if I'll be receiving a full retail package all over again. I just hope it overclocks like my last one. That was a sweet board. Looks as if I'll be getting it in next Monday and will be the new home for that XP 2000+ that should have arrive today (hopefully, I'm at work though).

Anyone need a spare manual? Haha...
Newegg sounds like it rocks.

I've built 3 systems from newegg. I would like to have kept it a secret, but the more everyone buys, the lower the prices go.:D

I really like the way they don't try and screw you with the shipping costs like so many other e-tailers.

Most of what I've bought in the past year has come from them.

As far as their shipping charges go, they could use some work. Shipping is charged on a per item basis, so if you order alot from them at once, you're going to get ripped.

I usually luck out and get free shipping on a couple of items so it's offset a bit, but they should still configure it for multiple item orders.

Their customer service can't be beat in my opinion though and it definately soothes the hurt on their shipping methods for me.

Newegg has the beset online RMA Policy any online store will ever have.

Overclocking will be too easy for you Jon :D

yes i i just rma my game theater after the headphone jack got buggy-- they sent me a brand new one:D . i have built 4 system from newegg and i think that even with shipping, i don't think i could have done it as cheap anywhere else.

Newegg's RMA is perfect. Im still fighting to get an RMA from Mwave on this bunk 8KHA+ they sold me. i ordered one from newegg on mon and it came wed. morning, and best of all it WORKS!
Newegg gets 2 thumbs up here
-Malakai

Malakai said:
Newegg's RMA is perfect. Im still fighting to get an RMA from Mwave on this bunk 8KHA+ they sold me. i ordered one from newegg on mon and it came wed. morning, and best of all it WORKS!
Newegg gets 2 thumbs up here
-Malakai

And Malakai get two thumbs down!!! :D

Back