• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

resellerratings.com

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

H8Edge

Registered
Awhile ago I had posted about my horrible experiance with FrozenCPU.com on RR.. The majority of comments about the company, actually all of them other than mine were very good.. Which after getting the service I got, Im surprised.. Just about everything that could go wrong did.. and the owner didn't seem to care about it all that much.. Anyway, I posted my experiance and it stayed for a week or so.. but then checked back and my post was gone.. I thought maybe it was because the site switched owners, but all the posts before and after mine are still there.. Only one missing is mine.. so I posted my experiance again and a day later it's missing again.. What's up with that? I guess certain sites aren't allowed to get bad reviews? =/

Makes ya wonder how many bad reviews get deleted.. I was surprised when I saw FrozenCPU didnt have a single bad comment about them.. This pretty much explains why that is.. They just delete the bad ones.. :confused:

Back