• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

reservoirs?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

peewee

does anyone know who makes those plastic underground electrical boxes like on the front page review of basic watercoolin? i want to start making watercooling kits and want to buy em bulk...

RJ

Any hardware that handles electrical stuff or a Home Depot. I got mine at Home Depot. I use a 6"x6"x6" box.However they do make them smaller.

RJ

RJ (Jul 07, 2001 09:08 p.m.):
Any hardware that handles electrical stuff or a Home Depot. I got mine at Home Depot. I use a 6"x6"x6" box.However they do make them smaller.

whoops, sorry I see u want the manufacture of the box sorry.Can't help u there but if I get a chance I'll open my Pc up and see if I can get a name.

cjtune

Why don't you just look for the factories that do the plastic moulding? Look some of them up in the business directories or yellow pages and call them up -see whether they can mould them for you and if they have made/are making them. You'll definitely get your plastic boxes cheaper than from Home Depot and the like, but the factories will usually take a minimum order of, say, 1000 units. You have to serious about your business endeavour (making WC kits) and be sure of a receptive market for your product before taking such a plunge...LOL