• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Return To Castle Wolfenstein

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

donny_paycheck

Inactive Super Quad Mod
Alright, first of all this is the best FPS I've played since UT and I've played them all. I finished the single player game on all difficulty levels and now I've been playing online for some time. I am wondering from those of you who play:

1. What servers do you normally play on?
2. What is your geographical location and internet connection type?
3. What name(s) do you usually play under?
4. What are your favorite maps?
5. Are any of you in a clan and if so, which one?

UT is all played out for me so now I'm always playing RTCW if I need to take some time out for fun. Let me know guys...it'd be cool to play on the same server sometime, plus myself and 6 of my friends have been wanting to start a clan of our own.

I usually on servers that have the most people but still good pings
I'm in NJ and have cable 1.5 Mb/s and Beach is the best map.

up here(NH) I play on (use to) Happy penquin 1 or 2 seems they bit the dust though. I usually play the biggest servers (50-64) players that have the best ping. BTW I play as 711 and I am always a medic, come get some. I'll give you the needle anytime.

Yeah, Happy Pengiun 2 was great because they had the tank map, which is one of my favorites.

I forgot to answer my own questions:
1. Numb Nutz, Konijin, Beatdown Brigade, Forum Battle Group and the Speakeasy.net in Boston.
2. Central MA, cable
3. [BoB] Myelin Sheath, or sometimes I BE NEEDIN AMMO or NOT N THE FACE
4. Beach is cool, I like base better...but Tundra, Tank and Ice are my favorites.
5. Just BoB which stands for Brotherhood of Battle, but that's just me and 6 friends.

donny_paycheck said:
Yeah, Happy Pengiun 2 was great because they had the tank map, which is one of my favorites.

I forgot to answer my own questions:
1. Numb Nutz, Konijin, Beatdown Brigade, Forum Battle Group and the Speakeasy.net in Boston.
2. Central MA, cable
3. [BoB] Myelin Sheath, or sometimes I BE NEEDIN AMMO or NOT N THE FACE
4. Beach is cool, I like base better...but Tundra, Tank and Ice are my favorites.
5. Just BoB which stands for Brotherhood of Battle, but that's just me and 6 friends.

Hey I'm pretty sure I've seen those names. I definitley remember Not n the face and I think I've seen Myelin Sheath.

1) usually on Linux Dude Wolf server unless its full
2)alabama (i have no accent period dont even ask) dsl
3)Blackearth always, any game any where
4)i'm generally indifferent, however, as much as its overplayed, i do seem to enjoy mp_beach a bit more then the others
5)nope. . . . . . . . . .

rtcw is a great, fun game. but i just got JK2 (do NOT play multi before single!!-at all!)so its going to be a while before i go back to rtcw...

Blackearth said:
rtcw is a great, fun game. but i just got JK2 (do NOT play multi before single!!-at all!)so its going to be a while before i go back to rtcw...

My bro just got that too...it looks to be an awesome game and I might have to play it as soon as he's done with it. I'll check Linux Dude Wolf every no and then for a Blackearth. If you see [BoB] Myelin Sheath then you'll know it's me.

donny_paycheck said:

My bro just got that too...it looks to be an awesome game and I might have to play it as soon as he's done with it. I'll check Linux Dude Wolf every no and then for a Blackearth. If you see [BoB] Myelin Sheath then you'll know it's me.

okay, as a matter of fact i'm going to go play right now. . .

i got that from my grandma from new jersey, on my moms side, she married my grandpa whos from north carolina and when she came down to atlanta for the first time she expected maybury, but got the burbs and skyscrapers.

Back