• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Rez Sucks

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

EPirate

I have having a submergable pump, i dont have the money to buy a inline right now. I got a big tupperware container sitting in my case, it barly fits in it also. Anyone got any good ideas on a smaller rez or possibly turning a submerged pump into a inline(dont think possible with many pumps). I was thinking of a rez that fit almost perfectly around the pump with like 1 cm of space surrounding the pump and is inclosed. If anyone has some good idea i could use them, thanks guys.

OP
EPirate

EPirate

Bleh can't seem to find it anymore, its a pretty big submergable pump only 210 GPH its got alot of head. I think if i could find a box shaped container that would fit it in it, it would be good. tried making something but it didn't end up working well lol. so i scratched that idea.

way2ez4u

just go find a smaller tupperware container. they come in all sizes and shapes and they are cheap and come with lids that seal well.

Korndog

why not get a maxijet pump (like a 900 model) they're about 15 bucks shipped or less.
15 bucks is about how much i spent on a good quality container w/ sealing led that could with stand a drill and glue/fittings for the containter.