• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Rheobus question...

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

kent_b29

If i get a rheobus can I hook up two fans to 1 knob if the fan's watts don't exceed the watts per channel? I was wondering because i'm going to have a 5 fan setup and i was wondering if I could hook the 2 intakes to 1 knob, the 2 exhausts to 1 knob and the HSF to 1 knob. So would it work? Also how far do these things lower the fan speed an noise? Would it bring a Tornado to accectable to low noise levels?

Also would the knobs the provide fit behind the bay door of a chieftec matrix mid-tower case Mx-01bnd?

thanks,
Kent

edit: I'm talking about getting a pcmods.com rheobus

Last edited:

MajinSSJVegetto

If the two fans wattage together doesn't exceed the limit for the channell, it should be fine.

It should be able to bring very powerful fans to a good level. Most fans should go below what you want.

As for the chieftec case, it depends what size the rheobus is.
I hate those front panel cases because it stops you from putting toggle switches and stuff in.